Meet Chloe Eyking, our vibrant and always reliable salon assistant.
- I’ve always had a passion for hairdressing, and I am so thrilled to have completed my studies at Tafe and joined the HairHub team!
- My life’s experience has me well placed to bring great energy and a calming influence to our work environment, while bringing an A-game attitude to work and my team.
- I’m still working on my ‘hairdressing’ achievements; however, I feel great about learning Auslan and working in the education system supporting deaf students.
- I just love making a real difference in my role and being part of such a great team.
- I very much enjoy staying fit, going to the gym, cooking, and spending time with my family and friends.
- And I love shopping, walking the dog, roller skating, and of course, my three amazing children whom I’m extremely proud of.
Extremely pleased with everything about my experience at HairHub. Yuka and Chloe were both terrific and very professional. I left feeling very happy!
What a brilliant team! They are professional, friendly, accommodating and always provide a beautiful finish. Thank you HairHub.
As per usual, I was spoilt rotten by the members of the Camberwell salon. I love going there for a hair cut or a colour. They are just so professional and that makes it so special and relaxing.
I find the staff at HairHub are wonderful and hospitable people when you are at your appointment. Great environment and great service.
So happy to see Yuka and the team again.
Thank you for my lovely experience at HairHub. I never walk out disappointed.
Amazing job once again, as always. I know that Ruzhi will always do a brilliant job no matter what I have planned. The staff are all incredibly friendly and do their best to ensure your experience is positive.
So good to be back at Hair Hub. You are an important part of my life and it was wonderful to see you all again.