Meet Rinu Kaur, our wonderful skilled and passionate salon assistant.
- I completed with distinction my Certificate III in Hairdressing from Melbourne College of Hair and Beauty.
- My strengths include colour application, blow drying and styling, and delivering the highest guest care and satisfaction.
- I’ve enjoyed working backstage at various fashion shows, fashion weeks, etc., but most of all, making someone feel amazing is what puts a smile on my face each and every time.
- The life of a hair stylist is massively rewarding. I love giving our guests a look they may have never tried before, aiding them in looking their very best, and making them feel good about themselves.
- I love gardening more than anything else, and have a small garden near my home where I spend my free time planting and tending to many of my favourite trees and flowering plants. Gardening is a wonderful hobby as it helps me relax and unwind, and I often invite my friends to visit my garden as we sit and enjoy watching little birds and smelling the sweet fragrance of the flowers around us.
- I also love watching movies, as they are entertaining and refresh my mind. When I’m not gardening, I’ll spend much of my free time watching movies, often with family and friends. And I especially love watching them in the cinema as the sound effects are more powerful and I can really feel the emotion on the big screen.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.