Meet Kim Hyemi, a veteran international senior stylist, colourist, and Ms dependable.
- I trained at the prestigious Vidal Sassoon Academy in South Korea, have a Certificate IV in Hairdressing, and worked for many years in Korea’s leading hair salons, including the famous Juno Hair.
- I specialise in cutting and completing my beautiful looks with colour.
- I’ve done some amazing things and worked in some incredible salons in South Korea, but my biggest achievement has been relocating to Melbourne, starting my life in Australia, and following my dreams.
- I love cutting and designing haircuts, and I especially love complementing my cuts with beautiful colour.
- I’m passionate about fitness, in particular Pilates, and I also enjoy camping.
- I love sci-fi movies, with my favourites being Interstellar and Avatar.
Kim is the best! She always gives me a cut that leaves me feeling fabulous!
I am possibly one of their longest standing clients. My loyalty is due to the relaxed and professional nature of all the staff. Kim and all the stylists have a very high level of expertise and l am always thrilled with the result.