Meet Robbie Vacca, our salon manager receptionist and team influencer.
- I have obtained a Diploma in Leadership and Management and a Diploma in Screen Media specialising in make-up and hair.
- My organisational and leadership skills, combined with my passion and ability to motivate others, contribute positively to the success of our salon.
- Recent highlights include representing HairHub working with Kevin Murphy at the Melbourne Fashion Week and doing make-up for Jade Kisnorbo at the Australian F1 Grand Prix last year.
- I love combining hair and make-up to make our guests look and feel amazing for their special events.
- I love food, dance classes, shopping, and being Italian!
- And my all-time favourite is a late afternoon swim at Punta Molentis beach in Sardinia, followed by listening to Latin music with a mojito in hand.
Everyone was so nice and you can tell ACTUALLY care about you and your hair health.
What a brilliant team! They are professional, friendly, accommodating and always provide a beautiful finish. Thank you HairHub.
As per usual, I was spoilt rotten by the members of the Camberwell salon. I love going there for a hair cut or a colour. They are just so professional and that makes it so special and relaxing.
I find the staff at HairHub are wonderful and hospitable people when you are at your appointment. Great environment and great service.
So happy to see Yuka and the team again.
Thank you for my lovely experience at HairHub. I never walk out disappointed.
Amazing job once again, as always. I know that Ruzhi will always do a brilliant job no matter what I have planned. The staff are all incredibly friendly and do their best to ensure your experience is positive.
So good to be back at Hair Hub. You are an important part of my life and it was wonderful to see you all again.