Meet Tina Petidis, our own super talented stylist and colour director.
- I completed a hairdressing apprenticeship, Certificate IV in Hairdressing, and many workshops with Redken and Kevin Murphy.
- I enjoy styling, with definite expertise in colouring and colour knowledge.
- I have won awards in colour and styling, and I have worked with some amazing artists at some incredible fashion shows, shoots, and campaigns, both nationally and in London. I’m proud of my career with HairHub, and receiving the title of Colour Director from my mentor was pretty huge!
- I love teaching and supporting our up-and-comers but most of all being a big part of the HairHub family.
- Playing piano and singing is my outlet. I love playing music, spending time with friends and family, and enjoying beautiful food and great wine.
- My all-time favourite tv series is Friends! And I love listening to anything by Lauren Hill.
I am possibly one of their longest standing clients. My loyalty is due to the relaxed and professional nature of all the staff. Each stylist has a very high level of expertise and l am always thrilled with the result, (especially with Tina).
Absolutely love HairHub by Falcone! Tina and the staff are fantastic and I have nothing but good things to say about my experiences with them. Such professional and friendly service – have recommended this salon to friends and family who now love it as much as I do! 😊