Meet Yuka Asanome, our incredible international craftsperson, senior stylist, and colourist.
- I trained and obtained my certificates in hairdressing in Japan. The craftsmanship required in Japan is of the highest level. I then further fine-tuned my skills in leading salons in over 20 countries before joining the HairHub team.
- My expertise is definitely cutting and colour, and I especially love balayage work.
- I’ve been honoured to train with Kevin Murphy and Redken, and most recently, I’ve been accepted into the elite Redken Style Squad to be included in Fashion Weeks, photoshoots, and designer launches. But above all, I have loved performing my craft for so many wonderful people in so many incredible countries.
- I love cutting and colour work. I love being a real asset and contributing to such a great team. And most of all, I love seeing the smiles on my guests’ faces.
- I really enjoy getting out and doing things like surfing and yoga.
- My favourite movies are One Day and Blue Valentine.
Absolutely love HairHub by Falcone! Yuka and the staff are fantastic and I have nothing but good things to say about my experiences with them. Such professional and friendly service – have recommended this salon to friends and family who now love it as much as I do! 😊