Meet Paul Galea, our salon manager, director, stylist, and colourist – Mr Consistency.
- I have a Certificate IV in Hairdressing and for 5 years I was a Redken Performing Artist (RPA) for the Redken Australian Artistic team, educating others in cutting and creative colour workshops nationally.
- My expertise includes on-trend cuts, colouring, and styling.
- I’ve won awards and been selected to cut, style, and art direct numerous shoots, backstage work, fashion shows, Fashion Weeks, etc.; however, what I love most is spending one-on-one time and building a bond with my guests and seeing the satisfaction they get from a salon visit. Making someone feel amazing is what puts a smile on my face each and every time.
- I love cutting and colour work, whether it be commercial or creative, and overseeing the daily running and management of the salon and being part of a fun, thriving team.
- I enjoy a balance of both quiet time (in my own company), spending time with friends and family, health and fitness, and going on adventures. I love the beach and nature, travelling, travel photography, food, sights and culture, and of late, exploring my cooking and gardening skills (Iso life, LOL).
- My favourite thing to do is staying in a boutique hotel, watching a magical sunset with a cocktail in hand whilst listening to great tunes and just watching the world go by. It really is just the best.
I am possibly one of their longest standing clients. My loyalty is due to the relaxed and professional nature of all the staff. Paul and all the stylists have a very high level of expertise and l am always thrilled with the result.
I’ve been a client for over 25 years. The vibe is always positive and never rushed, with everyone focused on doing a great job and giving the client exactly what they want and more. I always walk out with a smile on my face feeling good knowing I’ve just had a great cut that will be noticed. Luv you guys!