Meet Paul Galea, our salon manager, director, stylist, and colourist – Mr Consistency.
- I have a Certificate IV in Hairdressing and for 5 years I was a Redken Performing Artist (RPA) for the Redken Australian Artistic team, educating others in cutting and creative colour workshops nationally.
- My expertise includes on-trend cuts, colouring, and styling.
- I’ve won awards and been selected to cut, style, and art direct numerous shoots, backstage work, fashion shows, Fashion Weeks, etc.; however, what I love most is spending one-on-one time and building a bond with my guests and seeing the satisfaction they get from a salon visit. Making someone feel amazing is what puts a smile on my face each and every time.
- I love cutting and colour work, whether it be commercial or creative, and overseeing the daily running and management of the salon and being part of a fun, thriving team.
- I enjoy a balance of both quiet time (in my own company), spending time with friends and family, health and fitness, and going on adventures. I love the beach and nature, travelling, travel photography, food, sights and culture, and of late, exploring my cooking and gardening skills (Iso life, LOL).
- My favourite thing to do is staying in a boutique hotel, watching a magical sunset with a cocktail in hand whilst listening to great tunes and just watching the world go by. It really is just the best.
I (and my many hairdressers) have always struggled to achieve fuss free, practical and professional haircut with my very thick and curly hair until my first session with HairHub! In 4+ years I have never looked back and no matter the length both the cut and colour are perfect. Soo grateful to have found this salon.
Excellent service. Paul listened and knew exactly what would suite me and my hair type.
Great haircut and friendly environment!
What a brilliant team! They are professional, friendly, accommodating and always provide a beautiful finish. Thank you HairHub.
Amazing, as always!!
Paul was very professional and kind. He really listened to what I wanted and we spoke through options and came up with a plan. Very very happy with my hair cut and the staff were lovely. Attention to detail was excellent and the salon was professional and welcoming. Will be coming back for sure.
Always great! Paul has been styling my hair for about 8 years now and he has seen my hair though many changes (pregnancy, hair loss, greying…) and he has always adapted beautifully to my changing hair needs. The staff are all very friendly too, it’s a pleasure to visit the salon.
I enjoy getting my hair done at HairHub, it’s a lovely salon and everyone there is friendly and talented and really make you feel welcome. I get my hair done by Paul. If anybody knows hair, it’s Paul. He listens to what you want but gives good recommendations about what suits you best and the long term health of your hair. I highly recommend this salon as you’ll always walk away very pleased with the results. Thanks HH salon xo
Paul always applies so much time and effort to his clients with a bespoke view to ensure you get exactly what you want. He takes immense pride in his work which rubs off not only onto his clients but his colleagues.
As per usual, I was spoilt rotten by the members of the Camberwell salon. I love going there for a hair cut or a colour. They are just so professional and that makes it so special and relaxing.
My first time at this salon this week. Very impressed, great staff and very friendly. Paul gave me a great cut, I will be back.
Paul is a brilliant stylist and can work wonders on all types of hair – even mine. Listens, advises, acts and the result is outstanding.
Paul cuts and colours my hair now. He is friendly and very experienced at what he does. I always come away feeling a million dollars! I also have had my hair styled by Gino, Tina and Maria over the 15 years that I have been going there. I would recommend them to anyone who wants professional service!
I find the staff at HairHub are wonderful and hospitable people when you are at your appointment. Great environment and great service.
A true professional who gets the right look all the time and a great personality. 😊
Great cutter! Shame the service around him was not of the same caliber. Tea sreved in plastic cup, too hot to drink/hold. Receptions not always friendly😢
So good to be back at Hair Hub. You are an important part of my life and it was wonderful to see you all again.
After having my amazing hair cut with Gino I decided to complete the package and colour my hair with Paul.
Paul was brilliant. He discussed everything with me and totally understood the type of colour/coverage I was after.
This is THE BEST colour I have ever had and I’m really happy.
Falcone has the best team in every area of hairdressing.
The HairHub Team have been cutting and styling my hair for close to 2 years now and their professionalism, skill, friendliness and care surpasses any salon I have ever attended. I always leave my weekly blow wave and regular cut and foils feeling great and frequently get compliments on my hair. Thank you to Paul, Kim, Mary and Ruzhi all of whom have styled my hair over my time as a HairHub customer and Yuka who has done a wonderful job with my son’s hair. To top off the experience, your hair washing stations are the best, most comfortable in the business. Missed you all through lockdown and so happy to be back. You have me as a loyal customer for good!
I am possibly one of their longest standing clients. My loyalty is due to the relaxed and professional nature of all the staff. Paul and all the stylists have a very high level of expertise and l am always thrilled with the result.
I’ve been a client for over 25 years. The vibe is always positive and never rushed, with everyone focused on doing a great job and giving the client exactly what they want and more. I always walk out with a smile on my face feeling good knowing I’ve just had a great cut that will be noticed. Luv you guys!